I love Mother’s Day. It never used to be my favorite day (see here for the reason why), but now that I have two beautiful babes of my own, and some wonderful surrogate mamas to shower love upon, it’s a really fun day to celebrate. What I do not love is getting gifts that I do not want. Who does?! Luckily I have a husband who totally knows my taste, but in case you’re not that lucky, I’ve put together a pretty solid guide of gifts for cool moms — and that’s you! — who want to ask for something a little different this year.
I did a little digging to find some gifts that were maybe a little under the radar, but definitely full of cool girl style. Things that say, “I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom.” If you’re anything like me, then you spend a lot of time thinking about what your kids are going to wear, eat, learn, and play with, but how much time and love do we give ourselves? Although I focus a lot on littles around here, and you know kids fashion is my jam, I thought it would be fun to focus on you and me for a hot sec. You with me?
See below for the full guide and where to shop! Feel free to send this along to the person in your life who might need a little help in the gift-giving department.
22 Mother’s Day Gifts for Cool Moms Who Already Have Everything
- Vinglacé. This is the sleekest, coolest wine cooler I’ve ever seen. It’s the Yeti of wine, something you can easily leave on the table during a dinner party to keep bottles chilled, but won’t sweat cold water all over your lace tablecloth. AND, it’s the brainchild of a local couple here in Houston, so it’s perfect if you’re in Houston too and you’re looking for something different.
- Karen Walker sunglasses. Am I the only one who’s been falling in love with tortoise shell all over again? Round is definitely the universal shape for any face, so you won’t go wrong with these.
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Fragrance Wardrobe. Why get one scent when you can have an entire wardrobe of amazing fragrances to rotate? I love these gorgeous bottles and the scents are perfection. Wouldn’t this look pretty on your vanity?
- Deborah Lippman in A Fine Romance. The perfect shade of Summer pink. Trust me on this.
- Nike Air Max Thea Sneakers with mesh and leather. Again, the perfect shade of Summer pink.
- Jennifer Zeuner Tavon multi-charm choker. Jennifer Zeuner’s line is under the radar so not everyone will have this little beauty, but her popularity is growing. You’ll be ahead of the trend with this gorgeous necklace.
- Lele Sadoughi Striped Fringe Earrings. Because these just say “party time!”
- NARS lipstick in Roman Holiday. I’m just on a pink kick, and I think I like it. Nobody does lip color better than NARS.
- Dermovia Lace a Peel charcoal face mask. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, then you know that charcoal face masks are all the rage. And this one in particular has been known to make pores totally invisible. Who doesn’t need that?
- Kerastase Aura Botanica Bain Micellaire. Filled with all the good stuff — coconut oil, moroccan oil — and none of the bad. I’ve been obsessed with this stuff for awhile now, so a refill for Mother’s Day would be much appreciated.
- Kate Spade Mother of Pearl Activity Tracker Bangle. The chicest alternative to a Fitbit. Such a fun and unique gift for the woman who really does have everything!
- Le Weekend Sweatshirt. The perfect thing to throw on after a Saturday morning SoulCycle sesh to get you brunch-ready.
- Clare V clutch. The perfect little clutch to throw a phone and a lipstick in and leave the little ones at home.
- Hand-engraved whiskey decanter. If you’re like me, then you’re a scotch or whisky girl. I’ve love to put this gorgeous decanter on my countertop to show off a good bottle.
- Rails Kelli weekend cropped sweatshirt. Because it says weekend AND has tassles. Win win.
- White Converse Chuck Taylors. They will never, ever go out of style. I’ve been through quite a few pair in my lifetime.
- Wategos beach roundie. For looking superfly on the beach, by the pool, or just on the floor in your playroom with your babies.
- Faux boxwood. Because it looks gorgeous and it’s not just another thing you have to take care of.
- Zestt Delilah woven wall hanging. I’ve developed quite a love for macrame lately, and this wall hanging is pretty perfect for creating the modern zen home.
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. Because it’s about to get REALLY hot outside, and we don’t sweat… we glow. Right ladies?
- Hat Attack beach tote. Carry everything you need for the beach (as well as everything your kiddos need) in this perfectly-sized tote.
- Diptyque candle set in Baies, Roses and Figuier. I cannot get enough Diptyque in my life and these candles are the end-all, be-all. Give me every single one please!