A few weeks ago, I posted a roundup of kids fashion that just made my heart happy. I love that so many people I know shop small and support small business, and tell the world about it via their blogs and Instagram accounts. Even though I design kidswear myself, I’m all about community over competition, and I love to shop and promote other small businesses.
So that post from a few weeks ago was so much fun to do, I had to do it again. The world of kids fashion is vast. Don’t believe me? Just search a few hashtags on Instagram, like #fashionkids, #cutekidsfashion & #kidzootd. You’ll see so many cute little wearing beautiful handmade things, pieces made by hardworking small business owners who love to design, sew, and see the looks on little one’s faces when they wear their creations. When I open Instagram and my notifications show me I’ve been tagged, you better believe I’m excited; love seeing cute kids (like a few of the ones below) wearing the pieces I designed. I know other small business owners feel the same way.
So without further ado, I give you 13 (more) kids who are totally crushing it in the OOTD department, and where you can shop their outfits:
2. Cozy and comfy. PJs are really the best, especially on those cooler Fall nights, but MATCHING PJs on sisters, especially cute ones like these, take the cake. // PJs: Papallou // Photo cred: Espresso Ever After
3. Slouchy sweaters. I loooove a good slouchy sweater, and it appears blogger Kerry’s little one does too. Love it paired with those copper moccs. // Outfit: Old Navy Bow: Laia Baby Moccs: Freshly Picked // Photo cred: XO Kerry
5. Cool and casual. I’ve always loved that Je T’aime (Naomi had the onesie!) and check out those accessories… so on point. // Top: Whistle and Flute Dress: Vonbon Bracelet: Shop Rachel Rainbow // Photo cred: The Cheerio Diaries
7. Kidorable. There’s something extra cute about a little graphic tee paired with a flouncy skirt on a cute kiddo. Cute, but still made for playtime! // Top: June & Kate Skirt and bow: The Plush Boutique // Photo cred: Life of a Minister Mom
8. Athleisure at its finest. I love the slouchy sweater and cute shorties. This is exactly the kind of outfit I’d want to run around in all day! // Outfit: Tiny Button Apparel Shoes: Pediped // Photo cred: Little Bit of Us
9. Happy and colorful. I try my hardest to love monochrome, I know it’s the coolest, but I can’t stop being attracted to bright colors. They just win for me. // Dress: cuteheads Bow: Ryan & Wren Shoes: Pediped // Photo cred: The Ashmores Blog
10. Sparkle and denim. Who doesn’t love a little sparkle paired with chambray? Cutest combo ever. // Outfits: Carter’s and Old Navy Bows: Sugar and Spice Moccs: Freshly Picked // Photo cred: The Real Housewives of Fresno
11. Lovely Layers. I love a kid with her own sense of style, and between the peekaboo heart socks, and the cool kicks, this is definitely a winner of a back to school outfit. // Outfit: Gymboree // Photo cred: Savvy Every Day
12. Overall Cute. I am obsessed with overalls on little ones. They never go out of style, and they’re cute all year long. // Overalls: babyGap Moccs: Freshly Picked Bow: Mina Loves Bows Crop Top: June & January // Photo cred: A Monkey and His Mama